Students Requesting Access to a Workspace
Students can request access to a workspace when they signup on a Workspace Licensed Builder or on the workspace website.
After signup they will receive a pop-up to request access to the workspace. You can then accept students into your workspace, removing the need to add them manually.
Accepting Workspace Requests
To accept invite requests to your workspace:
- Login to your workspace admin account
- Go to the workspace dashboard and select Access Requests under the Students and Classes tab in the sidebar
- Here you will see students who have requested access to your workspace. Click Refresh as needed and approve them accordingly
Manually Adding Students to the Workspace
Students who have created verified accounts or guardian managed accounts can be manually added to the workspace.
- Login to your workspace admin account and go to your workspace Dashboard
- Select the Users page under Students and Classes tab in the side bar
- Collect the usernames of each student you want to add
- Input those usernames in the field one at a time, click Add