Publishing Student Projects
Student projects can be viewed in VR if they publish the experience to the domain.
1. Students must save their project first.
2. After uploading, a Save Successful window will appear. Keep it open!
3. Look at the Publish to your communities section. Then select a publishing option:
Not Published = Private experience.
View Only = No editing available. Only the scene view and Viewer are available.
Template = All editing rights available. Also the project can be remixed.
4. Select View Only or Template to publish to the domain.
5. After publishing, the experience will be found in the Everything section.
Viewing Published Projects in VR
After publishing to your domain, students can see their projects in the Viewer Apps for your school's VR device. Login to the Viewer and select your domain from the dropdown to find student experiences.
With this process you will eliminate the need for each student needing to login to Blocksmith in VR. This saves time and should give every student the chance to see their creations.
Licensing Viewers to Domains
Licensed Viewer Apps on school devices can play Premium Experiences! Those are professionally-made VR learning content that span a scope of subjects and can be purchased for your domain. View them with your students to engage them and spark discussions about new or familiar lessons.
License the viewer on school devices by logging in with an admin account. Look for the option "License to Domain" in the menu.